Where Natural Sophistication & the Portland Ethos Intersect
Soaring high above the city on our top floor, the Penthouse Suite is a generous, warm and approachable space, like your own beautiful home among the rooftops. Featuring an expansive, light-filled living room with sweeping views of the lush, forested West Hills and the charming Pearl District, the 890 square-foot Penthouse Suite gives discerning travelers a birds-eye view of their next adventure. The suite’s interconnected design affords you the option of expanding it to include a second bedroom, in case you desire more room to sprawl or traveling in a group. The space is artfully styled in the restoring colors of the Pacific Northwest, with luxurious leather, glass and velvet details, as well as with stunning original works of local Oregon artists.
- 890 Square Feet
- King Bed
- Located on Floor 19
- Expansive, Light-Filled Living Room
- Dining Area with Seating for 6
- Wine Cooler and Espresso Maker
- Add Adjoining Second Bedroom to Expand to 1,362 Square Feet
The one-bedroom Penthouse Suite includes:
- Separate parlor with cozy gas fireplace, bookshelves, and inviting sitting area, and eclectic-modern dining table with leather chairs for six.
- Wet bar with dual-zone wine cooler and high-end residential espresso maker.
- 50” HD LCD TV and DVD player, for movie nights together.
- Master bedroom outfitted with luxuriously plush King Bed, with the option to add a connecting King bedroom (for an additional fee).
- The adjoining master bath is equipped with a jetted tub, perfect for long, steaming soaks, as well as a separate glass shower and double-sink vanity.
- All guests of our Penthouse enjoy our thoughtful amenities, including our sublime Sleep Experience, Public bicycles, Well+Fit kits, and free Wi-Fi.
- To inquire about availability of the two bedroom suite option or for bookings within 7 days of arrival, please call us directly at 1-503-294-9000.
- A $500 deposit will be taken at the time of confirmation.